1/07/2017

FUZZY ARMOUR

jacket, hoodie, bag & gloves ZARA | velvet pants MANGO | boots ASOS

PHOTOS & EDIT BY ME

So, let's wake this blog up from it's little winter snooze, shall we? I was meant to post all sorts of stuff here before/during Christmas and New Year's but then it just got a little too difficult with the weather being all rainy and foggy and simply BLAH all the time. So I just decided to give the whole thing (and myself) a rest for some time. Also been preoccupied with my boyfriend moving in with me and organizing our flat and so on. It's a lot to get used to!
This week though, we've had the rare privilege of enjoying THE SUN (yes, it still DOES exist after all) for a few days but of course it came along with some prrrettty low temperatures, like yesterday's freezing -20 degrees! Brrrr I say. However, a couple of days ago I decided to defy the frost and so I shot this look ending up deep freezing my toes and fingers...so you better be proud of the level of dedication hahahaha! Or maybe it's pure stupidity, either way, lol. Whatever the case, I just HAD to get this lovely teddybear jacket in front of the camera since I've been pretty much living in it since I got it in...October? November? It already caught my eye back in Fall in Copenhagen but ended up snatching it from 
local Zara store before it was too late. I LOVE the giant hood and the fuzzy texture which makes it all cuddly and cute but combined with patent leather and smooth suede creates a whole new attitude to it, don't u think? : )

/Okei, eiköhän herätellä tämä pienoiseen talvihorrokseen vaipunut blogi jälleen takas tähän todellisuuteen. Enemmän kuin kaivattu AURINKO piipahteli lämmittämässä niin mieltä kuin...no, lähinnä mieltä tossa alkuviikosta, josta innostuneena meikäläinen paineli kuvauskalusto kainalossa napsimaan vähän uusia fotoja. Jo pitkään on kuvausaikeiden alla ollut mun suhteellisen uusi nallekarhutakki, joka jättihuppuineen kiinnitti mun katseen jo taannoisella syksyn Köpis-reissulla. Tuolloin itsehillintä vielä pelitti (ja no koska rahat loppu), mutta Suomen Zarassa en sitten mahtanutkaan pörröpalttoon vetovoimalle enää mitään. Yhdisteltynä särmikkääseen kiiltonahkaan ja sileään samettiin saa söpöilevään nallerotsiinkin ihan uudenlaista asennetta, vai mitäs tuumaatte? : )

No comments: